Unity Tutorial 05

 This week's unity tutorial was a massive challenge that I could not complete.

The first part of the tutorial was to create and edit the Cinemachine which creates a 2D camera that follows the player character around.

The main problem that I had with this part is that whenever I went to create more of the tilemap, the cinemachine camera and character would move away from the scene and could not be brought back while I was also having difficulties creating the tilemap.

The second part of this tutorial was to create particle effects, which while interesting in nature proved to be a challenge again.

When attempting to create the smoke particle effect, nothing would work, I tried starting over and avoid making any mistakes and again nothing would work.

Comments

  1. I am here once again to say hello, and that I can completely understand your pain with the tutorials. They're so outdated with the current versions of Unity that it makes it difficult to get them to work sometimes, which makes in unbelievably diificult.

    I hope they get easier, and I still love you xoxo

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts