Doing the introduction and conclusion

 

the chapter introduction


For this week's reading task I have added the introduction and conclusion to my book chapter. This task was surprisingly hard to do because it was like kind of working backwards in the sense of, the bulk of the chapter was written before the introduction and the conclusion which generally you would start off a chapter by writing the introduction and then finish it off with a conclusion.

Based on the feedback received beforehand on the chapter, I tried to follow that feedback when writing the  introduction and conclusion so that the reader gets a better idea at what the chapter is about, the feedback helped me greatly as I think that now the reader has a better understanding of what the chapter is about.

Comments

  1. Hello there, I see you've updated your chapter. It certainly flows better from paragraph to paragraph now especially with the clean intro you made, great work sir, keep it up.

    Lots of love xoxo

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts