Tutorial 03

 

in-game view

For this week's Unity tutorial, I continued with the 2D path and learnt some new pieces of coding.

For starters, I learnt how to add player health and also health collectibles that are in the form of the strawberries you can see in the screenshot above.

The next thing was damageable pieces of environment and how to make them span a larger area without stretching them too much and finally, added in an enemy that roams around and that antagonises Ruby, the player character.

Comments

  1. Mmm I'm here, back at it again with another comment. I see we're doing the same tutorials, very nice, easier to relate. You honestly seem to be getting on well my guy from the looks of the image, and I'm over the moon to see that. I hope future tutorials are just as easy on you, and I know you'll pass this module with flying colours.

    Love you again

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts