Tutorial 02

 

in-game view

This week for the tutorial I progressed to the next set of tutorials which showcased how to add collision to the player character and to the environment such as the metal boxes you can see above.

Something new that I learnt this week is how to work with the prefab menu by double clicking on an asset in the prefab folder and messing around with different values.

The tutorial taught me how to disable gravity to the player character and refreshed my memory on how to add box colliders to the environment but this time using 2D Box Colliders.

There wasn't anything that proved a challenge, everything was pretty straightforward and easy to follow.

Comments

  1. Hey Luca, I just completed this tutorial today, which went really smoothly for me and was not too hard thankfully! The tutorial also showed me how to disable gravity for the player character which was useful. I agree, nothing was really difficult or challenging , the instructions were self explanatory.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts