Reading 03

 

one of the articles I was researching

For this week's reading task I progressed further with my research by creating a 'Annotated Bibliography' document and looking at different articles and how these articles relate to my topic and what I could potentially write for my topic.

The articles go into a lot of detail about what nostalgia is and how it affects different level, directly or indirectly, this referring to whether you are directly playing a game you are nostalgic about or just thinking about it.

On the other hand it also goes into delving into the psychological side of nostalgia and how this affects a person, this means that while nostalgia is a feeling that is triggered by warm memories it could also be linked to cold memories and therefore it is not always a good thing.

Comments

Popular Posts