Beta

 

in-game view

This week my game has entered it's playable beta stage. As of right now it finally feels like an actual game you can sit down and play.

This week I tackled the challenge of coding enemy health, enemies taking damage and then dying and also my weapon shooting a projectile.

This task was not easy and I did encounter some errors that had me scratching my head for a while but in the end I got everything working the way it should be and I am very happy with the outcome.

Another small detail I have added is a bit more of the UI. This time I have added in a crosshair so the player knows where the bullets are going.

Comments

  1. Hi, Luca , your game looks fantastic and I really like the scene, I think you should be very proud of yourself on. finishing the game and make everything works. It is a big challenge and time consuming so well done. The most best thing is that you enjoyed it and is satisfied at the end. So well done again.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts