Review Week Comments and Feedback

 

sourced from (https://wfastaffing.com/feedback/)



The feedback given to me by my fellow students has helped me tremendously with the creation of my game. The comments I received on my Game Ideas post guided me towards deciding on an idea for my game which would have taken me more time to pick an idea had I not received feedback from other students. The comments I find most useful are the ones guiding me and giving me ideas for what to include in my game. I also enjoy reading comments that give me some ideas that I myself have not thought of and they get me thinking on how I could implement them into my game.

I would like to think of the feedback I give out as informative and helping. While writing the comments I aim to help the person I am writing the comment for in whatever way I can, may that be giving them some new ideas they have not thought of  or changing an aspect of the game that I think would take too long to implement or that I think would not work well for the game.

While writing blog comments on other people I feel like I got them to know more personally, I still do not know half of the people in the course so reading their blogs especially the introduction post helped getting to know some more people, I also feel like by reading my blog posts people have come to know me better as last year I avoided showing my face and speaking during online classes so the blog helped give people an idea of what I am like as a person.

Generally, I think that my blog is laid out neatly and it offers people a virtual space where they can get to know me better or at least get a general idea of who I am and what I kind of aspire to do in my work.

I know it is not the prettiest blog to look at and I might need to change that going forward but I do think it offers a good read for people. 

Going forward I would like to start reading the comments on my blog more frequently than I have up until know, there have been instances where a comment on my blog has given me a solid idea but because I do not read comments as frequently as I probably should it was too late for me to implement that idea or I found myself going back on my project to implement ideas given by other people.

I would also like to be more informative when writing my comments so the reader has more ideas to go off of.

Lastly, the blog has been a great source for getting to know people and getting more ideas and I cannot wait to read more comments and post more blog posts myself but I do need to work on reading my comments more often than I currently am.


Comments

Popular Posts