Prototype

 

Game View of how the prototype is currently looking


This week the development of the game has begun.

I tried sticking with what I had planned in my GDD as closely as I possibly could and I think I have succeeded.

In my GDD, I said that I would start out creating the environment first and that is exactly what I set out to do this week. As you can see above, I have created a very basic city layout with buildings and some trees, at one point I had a red cube where the camera is signifying that is where the player would be situated but that proved to block out the entire scene so i scrapped it.

It has been really difficult putting into practice all the ideas from the GDD but I started out small for now and will continue developing it over the coming weeks.


Comments

  1. Wow , it looks really great and I think you are certainly on the right way towards creating the scenery for your Game, I agree with you that it is not that easy to recreate everything you have in mind simply due to lack of experience with Unity, but you are doing really great. What if you add 2 or 3 more cylinders just to have your City a bit busier , i believe It would look great. So far wish all the best with developing your Game.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts