First Playable

 

current state of the game

This week I finished my first playable version of the game. The game has seen a substantial change from the very first prototype.

For one the buildings are actual buildings now and not just stretched out squares and i have gotten rid of the trees.

I have added in the sniper rifle that the player is going to use and attached it to the main camera and written the script in order to move the camera around.

What was very challenging for me was creating the shooting animation which took a bit of time to get down but worked out fine in the end.

I have also added in the enemies which the player will be shooting at and have added just a basic move forward script to them with a movement speed of 10.

My plans moving forward are to make the buildings have collision as you can still easily clip through and I will shortly start coding the enemies taking damage and dying.

Comments

  1. Hi Luca I really like how your game is looking there looks to be so much detail which must've taken a very long time and a lot of effort. I think it is very cool how you got that going to be able to shoot as he said it was quite challenging and it very much sounds like it because I wouldn't know where to start for something like that I also really like how you added some enemies that mix with the cool buildings makes a cool atmosphere. Overall I really like what you're doing and good luck with the rest of the project.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts