Unity Tutorial 2

sourced from (https://www.pinterest.com/pin/389420699003536189/)


In this week's Unity Tutorial, I continued from where I left off last week's tutorial and added controls to the game.

I enjoyed learning about how controls are implemented into a game, and it was truly a lot of fun to be able to do that myself, I will say though the input values did confuse me a little bit at first as I was never good at maths back in school, but I got the grasp of them eventually. I was truly surprised I did not encounter any problems this week once again as I thought for sure the maths will screw me up but thankfully that never happened, and everything went off perfectly.

I am looking forward to being able to implement a movement system into my own game for this module and facing whatever challenge may come with it and I am also looking forward to doing more tutorials so I can expand my knowledge of how game design is done even if it is at a smaller scale than a game development studio.

 

Comments

Popular Posts