Favourite Game - World of Warcraft

World of Warcraft is a game I fell in love with over 10 years ago back in its glory days in 2008. The huge world that was full of players and interesting characters grabbed my 8 year old's self attention in an instant. I still remember the first character I ever created, leveling it up and then deleting it around level 10 because I got scared of the Voidwalker demon pet.

 Since then both the game and my love for it have been on a steady decline, at times I absolutely love the game and other times I can't help myself from cancelling my subscription but every tiem I do this game just reels me back in because of the amount of memories I have. To highlight some of my most recent memories from WoW, you can see some screenshots of me teaching my girlfirend how to play the game plus a picture of my main character. Enjoy!


My beefy Death Knight


Waiting times for the zeppelins is worse than waiting for Dublin Bus
My girlfriend was so happy to find out you can sit down on chairs in-game


 
The last screenshot we took on our adventure 

Comments

  1. Hi Tudor, World of Warcraft was always a game I was interested in, but I am not really a fan of subscription-based games and I have actually heard stories of the game ruining people's lives because of getting addicted to it. But I can't lie, it looks like a lot of fun and that you enjoy playing it a lot, which is awesome to see.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts