Introduction Post

 Hi there, my name is Tudor Luca or you might know me as LiL KENNEDY from different social media platforms. I'm into games, movies, heavy music and anime.

The most recent anime I have watched was the latest episode of 'Boruto: Naruto Next Generations' which is getting better and better as time goes on.

In terms of music as I mentioned I enjoy heavy music but that is not all I listen to. As far as heavy music is concerned my favourite band is Slipknot which I had the pleasure of seeing them live at the 3Arena back in January 2020 and it was one of the most magical experiences I have had in my 21 years of existence.

I also love listening to the late rapper LiL PEEP who died in November 2017 but I didn't discover his music until a whole year later and when I did I regreted not lsitening to him when he was alive and I wish I could've seen him live at least once.

In Year 1 my best module by far was Web Dev 1 and 2. For someone who had absolutely 0 experience when it came to creating a website, the basics were pretty easy to get a grasp on and the assignments, while challenging, were pretty fun to do and I had a blast while creating the websites for both assignments but I have to say that the difference between my first website and my latest one was astronomical.

Comments

  1. Hello Tudor! nice introduction.
    I have to say web dev was probably my favourite module as well. I have to highly respect your taste in music. What other anime have you been watching lately, if you haven't seen it already I would recommend watching jujutsu kaisen. It's really good and I think you would love it.

    ReplyDelete

  2. Hey Tudor, great seeing you on campus after one year of knowing you only as “Lil Kennedy” on discord. It seems we share a lot of interests. Whilst I do watch anime I haven’t yet watched Naruto or Boruto as I am 21 and would only finish Naruto by the time I’m 71. It’s just too long for me 🤣 Great to hear that you enjoyed WebDev as it is a difficult but rewarding subject. Best of luck to you in this new year of college.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Everyday Tudor, we talk but reading this I still learn about, you are a man of many surprises. You may go by Lil Kennedy but your legacy will be that of a big man


    Hugs & Kisses
    Your Boy

    -Sent during Lab-

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey Tudor! Loved your introduction post! I just got to ask how was your first year of college in lockdown? I bet that was one of the hardest things to go through but you did it so fair play to you! And someone who hasn't had much experience in Web Design as well before coming to CDM I can relate to you I really love the challenge when making the website and the satisfaction of getting something right. :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts